GriefCo.de
Sign in to follow this  
karaulov

Need fix errors!

Question

karaulov    0

i got next error:

when compiling, bind(...) used from std namespace as std::bind :D:D (and got error) , i just replace bind to ::bind 

after this i got error in stormlibras.lib , for fix download latest version and build new stormlibras.lib 

after this i got error : latest stormlib required 5 args in SFileReadFile , 5 is NULL

after fix, bot compiled in windows :)

Need fix in bot code!  ( add support latest stormlib and replace bind to ::bind or remove "using namespace std" )

Edited by karaulov

3 answers to this question

GriefCode    34

I won't change the code for windows, I told you now three times already that I do not support windows.
If people try to run their bot on windows they can, but I do not want to deal with it as the support is too timeconsuming.

2 hours ago, karaulov said:

i got next error:

when compiling, bind(...) used from std namespace as std::bind :D:D (and got error) , i just replace bind to ::bind 

after this i got error in stormlibras.lib , for fix download latest version and build new stormlibras.lib 

after this i got error : latest stormlib required 5 args in SFileReadFile , 5 is NULL

after fix, bot compiled in windows :)

Need fix in bot code!  ( add support latest stormlib and replace bind to ::bind or remove "using namespace std" )

If you are using Windows 10 install windows bash shell and then install bot otherwise you can install Debian or Ubuntu on a virtual machine then use bot

karaulov    0
12 hours ago, GriefCode said:

I won't change the code for windows, I told you now three times already that I do not support windows.
If people try to run their bot on windows they can, but I do not want to deal with it as the support is too timeconsuming.

people compile bot for windows just for test, not for use :D